PDA

View Full Version : Dillard / sullivan video

highgroove
10-30-2017, 11:36 PM
VIDEO AT BOTTOM OF PAGE ↓

https://racingnews.co/2017/10/30/jack-sullivan-vs-cade-dillard-video/

slmcrewchief99
10-31-2017, 12:34 AM
The best video of the fight was on DoD. It was 2 on 1 till Jack's brother came and jerked Dillard to the ground and wore that head out. You can't see that from the video on racing news.

zyoung25
10-31-2017, 01:58 AM
Who was swinging the signal sticks? I got a kick out of that. Whoever had them was just wearing themselves out by swinging them. The person they were beating on, wasnt stopping.

We cant blame all this tussle at the tracks on the full moon. So who or what can we blame?

slmcrewchief99
10-31-2017, 01:33 PM
Yea the guy swinging the sticks looked ridiculous and wasn't hurting anybody. Murry took care of him once he got close to him. I think the blame goes on a rookie that was overdriving and ended up tearing up several cars. Then it was just a matter of a veteran took care of the rookie. There is a lot of people that don't like the way it was done. Well, sometimes it just has to be handled in a different way. I guess Jack felt like this was 1 of those times. Rough driving won't be tolerated by some of the more seasoned guys. Kinda stupid to wreck a bunch of cars running mid pack with over half the race already gone. You won't gain $100 at the pay window and bragging rights for running 11th isn't an excuse. Maybe next time the said driver won't make the same bad decisions as this time.....

riddle28
10-31-2017, 01:50 PM
not much of a different situation than the ward/stewart deal to me. To hit him under caution is one thing, to stay in the fuel and flip him all the way over is another. he couldve already undone his belts or helmet or who knows what

Illtsate32
10-31-2017, 02:35 PM
I really dont think his intentions were to flip him but once he got him up on two wheels he didnt let out of it he didnt let out of it so idk...

george w
10-31-2017, 02:52 PM
The best video of the fight was on DoD. It was 2 on 1 till Jack's brother came and jerked Dillard to the ground and wore that head out. You can't see that from the video on racing news. the annoucer on top of the on track festivities was icing on the cake.....

hoosier race fan
10-31-2017, 02:52 PM
There’s no place for that in racing. Barred for life from every track in the country would send a message that it isn’t acceptable to do that.

Tireguy17
10-31-2017, 02:56 PM
Here's how I see it. I have seen Cade race a modified a few times and don't remember seeing him race like a bonehead or someone I'd consider a weapon. I'm sure any contact he made with others on this night wasn't intentional, probably a hard knock night of learning to drive a late model. But did any of it warrant Sullivan going after him under caution like that, whether he meant to flip him or not? No. It was a bad decision on Jack's part, and all parties can learn from the night.

ClampedUp
10-31-2017, 03:23 PM
The loose cannon that intentionally hit and flipped the car should have been arrested and charged with various charges. I seen a track worker (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near get killed at Challenger Speedway when an ignorant idiot decided to use his car as a weapon and seriously hurt the track worker. There is no room for this kind of action in racing period and there is absolutely zero excuse that anyone can justify it.

jog49
10-31-2017, 03:24 PM
Sullivan and racing would be in the history book at Whynot in the future.

Kwd1253
10-31-2017, 03:30 PM
Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Hey look it's another thread about Jack and dillard lol

I think I just troll in this one. I blame them aero sensitive cars they make this days. Notice how easy it was for Jack flip dillard's car lol. Look like he was going 5 mph, flip. No noise damage to Jack car? Wonder if has do with the front right jacked 8 inches in the air.

zach51
10-31-2017, 03:38 PM
The amount of people standing up for Jack's behavior is rather shocking to me.....ironically many of the same people that say we don't need to drug test the drivers.

Kwd1253
10-31-2017, 04:04 PM
The amount of people standing up for Jack's behavior is rather shocking to me.....ironically many of the same people that say we don't need to drug test the drivers.
It was stupid what Jack did. It was stupid dillard and his crew trying fight Jack.

Back to trolling now.. wonder if that flag holder felt like Bruce Lee when he busted Jack over the head with flag stick. Need get him two heavy duty mag flashlight next season lol.

Kwd1253
10-31-2017, 04:09 PM
Need have more black in racing. Whites are filled with hate, they make white race look bad. Bunch of Yankees, Hillbilly, Redneck. This wouldn't never have happen in a black committee. 2017 all trumps fault. Unban blackie and litey lol

Barbecueboy
10-31-2017, 04:40 PM
not much of a different situation than the ward/stewart deal to me. To hit him under caution is one thing, to stay in the fuel and flip him all the way over is another. he couldve already undone his belts or helmet or who knows what

well , one of them could have been stoned as hell.........couldn't really tell from the video.

Kwd1253
10-31-2017, 04:57 PM
Fake news of them being stone and driving. They was tripping on acid while racing. Jack thought dillard was riding a purple elephant. So he was trying protect other drivers. So he try push dillards elephant of the track.

zach51
10-31-2017, 05:17 PM
I just wonder what people would be saying if the carb was knocked off and the car caught on fire while he was upside down and he burned to death. Would we still be saying "Don't mess with Jack"?

Kwd1253
10-31-2017, 05:34 PM
What if Kim hit whynot with a nuke. Everyone in Mississippi would be dead. What if dillard punched jack and broke his neck. What if the flag man paralysis jack when he hit him with flag. What if can be throw around. What if Jack and dillard shook hands the next day and beer with each other.

fastford
10-31-2017, 06:16 PM
known and raced with ole jack several times over the years and always liked him and still do, BUT he should not have pulled that bull sh!t under caution , being a veteran driver , he should have waited and settled up in the pits........

racingfool32
10-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Cade didn't have a problem dumping him mid pack with car on the gas!

hucktyson
11-01-2017, 06:23 AM
This clown should be banned from racing at any track in the country period. Cars are way to expensive to allow BS like that to happen. He needs to be made an example of .

kidrock
11-01-2017, 06:55 AM
This clown should be banned from racing at any track in the country period. Cars are way to expensive to allow BS like that to happen. He needs to be made an example of .

At least for one year anyway.

zach51
11-01-2017, 10:23 AM
At least for one year anyway.

I agree, I was thinking banned from any event in the state of Mississippi from now through the end of 2018. Plus that would keep him from running for points in a series that has races in Mississippi. I don't have a dog in the fight other than the fact that I just don't like seeing junk like what he did happen. I am not on a witch hunt against Jack, I think anybody that does this needs to be sat down. I felt the same way about the Bronson deal earlier this year (I think it was?)

Did I not read a story on DOD earlier this year about how Jack wasn't wanting to race as much, wanted to calm down and enjoy racing more and be home with the family more? Glad to see how the "calm down" thing worked out....

chupp n bloomer fan
11-01-2017, 01:52 PM
The amount of people standing up for Jack's behavior is rather shocking to me.....ironically many of the same people that say we don't need to drug test the drivers.Lol. Drug testing has zero to do with this deal. Has to do with anger management. Pretty sure if Jack was burning one, he wouldn’t have flipped Cade. Haven’t seen what led up to this, but I just don’t see it being anything to warrant Jack’s reaction.

So therefore I’m not really for the drug testing unless there’s legitimate suspicion of use, nor am I for what Jack did with what evidence I’ve seen so far.

00Hdmn
11-01-2017, 02:15 PM
^^^^
Well said!!!

kidrock
11-01-2017, 03:33 PM
I agree, I was thinking banned from any event in the state of Mississippi from now through the end of 2018. Plus that would keep him from running for points in a series that has races in Mississippi. I don't have a dog in the fight other than the fact that I just don't like seeing junk like what he did happen. I am not on a witch hunt against Jack, I think anybody that does this needs to be sat down. I felt the same way about the Bronson deal earlier this year (I think it was?)

Did I not read a story on DOD earlier this year about how Jack wasn't wanting to race as much, wanted to calm down and enjoy racing more and be home with the family more? Glad to see how the "calm down" thing worked out....

That would work Zach

Wells Racing Photos
11-01-2017, 03:52 PM
I just really want to see the photos, that photog was wearing it out....

a25rjr
11-01-2017, 07:50 PM
I kinda think Jack thought, that was too easy and not my expectations!

Maybe the rules officials will take a hard look at these noses and their design.

Barbecueboy
11-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Cow catchers ...........

a25rjr
11-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Cow catchers ...........

and........Cow flippers!

Barbecueboy
11-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Cow tipping is an art.......

a25rjr
11-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Cow tipping is an art.......

Obviously, jackass tipping is too.......Didn't know Mad Jack was an artist! :)

ride height
11-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Wow. Saw video. You can end up in a court of law in some real deal serious trouble pulling a stunt like that if that was to seriously hurt someone. Go ahead and laugh, but if that car that rammed the other would have caused serious injury.....youre going up the creek...and there wont be a paddle.