PDA

View Full Version : KY must wear mask FLORENCE LUCAS

DLC
07-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Starting tomorrow at 5 pm gov said must wear a mask.

bunch of bull

TS FAN
07-09-2020, 04:45 PM
And just who is going to enforce this?? Answer NO ONE!!!!

Here is the thing, all these Gov etc are just trying to cover their butts. In fact that is mostly all that is going on. "I told em I told em, you can't blame me"

Bob Hubbard
07-09-2020, 05:48 PM
I'm selling straws at the beer booth ….

Rajflyboy
07-09-2020, 05:50 PM
And just who is going to enforce this?? Answer NO ONE!!!!Here is the thing, all these Gov etc are just trying to cover their butts. In fact that is mostly all that is going on. "I told em I told em, you can't blame me". This is it in a nutshell.

Hoosier_Dirt
07-09-2020, 05:56 PM
I took it as you have to wear one at an outside event only where social distancing can not be maintained? Florence is going by social distance guidelines. Did I read this wrong??

JCSullivan00
07-09-2020, 06:40 PM
I took it as you have to wear one at an outside event only where social distancing can not be maintained? Florence is going by social distance guidelines. Did I read this wrong??

Masks are not required outdoors where social distancing can be observed.

Waldo
07-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Same thing happened in N.C. a couple of weeks ago. Nobody can enforce it. The law of N.C. said it. We have stores down here that have 4 signs 3 foot tall on the door saying you must were a mask. I walk into the store without a mask put my merchandise on the counter, they ring me up and I say, good day sir. They say nothing to u...........because they will not turn down your money.........they cant..........and again the police can not enforce it......your good.

Waldo
07-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Just like the racetracks down here at 50% capacity. They have to post it but it means nothing. THEY WILL NOT TURN DOWN YOUR MONEY. YOU ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER. MERICA

Waldo
07-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Hey look...I got to tell u one more story from N.C. from my friend at work. After this order he went to Walmart, walked in the store and the greeter said sir where is your mask. He said I don't have a mask I came here to buy one..... Well he got done with his shopping payed for his stuff and found the same greeter at the door and said............I forgot to buy that Mask...lol

HIGH ROLLER
07-09-2020, 07:35 PM

Thats the same way I read it for us in nc. Manditory mask if u cant maintain 6 ft distancing but everyplace says u need mask or cant come in. If it was manditory mask it would say NO exceptions.

Waldo
07-09-2020, 07:39 PM
You don't have to wear a mask anywhere in the country. There is nobody to enforce it. It dosen't matter what the law says. There is nobody that is gonna enforce it period.

Waldo
07-09-2020, 07:41 PM
There are not enough police officers first off, and second why would they care.........they have more important matters on hand.

Waldo
07-09-2020, 07:44 PM
How can u maintain a 6ft distance in a 3ft aile at the store passing somebody.

Dlmfan123
07-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Wear a mask going threw the gate at the track. Then do What you want

00Hdmn
07-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Here is the thing, if you can social distance outside then not wearing a mask is no big deal. But going into stores or around people where you can’t social distance, you should wear a mask. Even if it only has a 25% chance of helping stop the spread. Is it really going to kill you to wear a mask? You might save someone’s life. And don’t give me the liberal sh!t, I am a hardcore conservative.

Buford.Justice
07-09-2020, 08:54 PM
LA sheriff will fine you $300 if you're not wearing a mask in public.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/california-mask-requirement-fine-trnd/index.html

This is America, I thought?

NeedforLMspeed
07-09-2020, 09:40 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/us/california-mask-requirement-fine-trnd/index.html

I thought they were defunding the police.

Glad I live in a red state.

Barbecueboy
07-09-2020, 09:56 PM

People should be fined for even thinking about going to LA.......clown Capitol of the world....and I'm not talking face paint clowns.

Mud Packer
07-09-2020, 10:06 PM
You mean a$$ clowns??

fryefan
07-09-2020, 10:09 PM
The problem is there is NO social distancing at most dirt tracks. The good thing about the USA is that if you don't like the policy, then you can stay home or go to a track that does not require them.

Barbecueboy
07-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Yup.........

fryefan
07-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Hey look...I got to tell u one more story from N.C. from my friend at work. After this order he went to Walmart, walked in the store and the greeter said sir where is your mask. He said I don't have a mask I came here to buy one..... Well he got done with his shopping payed for his stuff and found the same greeter at the door and said............I forgot to buy that Mask...lol

Typical redneck behavior.

Barbecueboy
07-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Typical redneck behavior.

If you substituted one of those words you would be called a racist.......If I told you which one , I would be called one.

dmr37
07-10-2020, 08:27 AM
I work in downtown Chicago and I would say about 95% are wearing a mask, even outside. I get dirty looks as I walk by for not wearing one. I put it on when I get to work and go inside (mandatory). I take it off when I get to my desk. I also have to wear it when on the train. I hate wearing it, but I do because I don't want Gov FatButt and Mayor Leadfoot locking us back up.

Barbecueboy
07-10-2020, 08:50 AM
You should get one of those fals style big faces mask made with the governors face stuffed full of mashed potatoes and gravy and a gold spoon hanging out of it.

Wear that.

Bob Hubbard
07-10-2020, 09:16 AM
I don't mind wearing one if it protects my wife from being infected …. Its more about the people around you IMO …. I don't understand why we cant buy a better mask than a cloth hankie …. If Im gonna wear one it should be a good one ...

allbrandauto
07-10-2020, 09:26 AM
they shut down hagerstown

mccreadiefan39
07-10-2020, 09:32 AM
I'd rather wear a mask and keep the racing season going than have tracks shutdown and races canceled.

Bob Hubbard
07-10-2020, 09:36 AM
Oh wait …. Oh Never mind ….

dirtSLMracing
07-10-2020, 09:47 AM
If any of these "virus experts" knew their head from an a$$ in the ground then I would listen to their ideas. So far they have flip flopped so many times about how it spreads, who is affects, masks help, then they dont now wear them again. So I'm not wearing a mask.. middle finger to anyone that asks about it. I'm fed up with this bull$hit.

fryefan
07-10-2020, 10:11 AM
Many of the same people on this forum complaining about wearing a mask for a few minutes while they are at Wal-Mart, spend numerous hours at a time in the woods with a mask covering their faces while hunting. Serious hypocrites.

50Dixon50
07-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Last time I checked ky is in America so they cannot force us to do that land of the free

Waldo
07-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Land of the Free, home of the brave.
The Mask prevents u from spreading a disease that u already have.
The Mask dosen't prevent u from getting the disease.
The disease will probably be around until the end of time just like the flu.
So.............u can go outside and do everything u want normal...........or live your whole life wearing a mask in a life that never was..inside..............your choice.
The man above mentioned REdneck............ I can tell u our thoughts..........DEATH FIRST....

Waldo
07-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Frye fan, I can tell u there is not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) person in the woods hunting wearing a Mask because of an order. We are not even wearing a mask at Walmart. We won't wear a mask period because u don't have too. I would like to know how we are hypocrites.

Waldo
07-10-2020, 07:02 PM
In the state of North Carolina, it is against the law for a person over the age of 14 to wear a mask in public.
U nut huggin, tree lovers don't know the laws as good as we do. (Rednecks)
The establishment u are in can ask u to leave...........that's it.........
then your done.
If You have Asthma, or COPD u don't have to wear a mask.........
Guess who just got Asthma?
Nail in the Coffin......

Waldo
07-10-2020, 07:06 PM
NAIL IN THE COFFIN>>>>>>>>>>>>
please come back

ZERO25
07-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Many of the same people on this forum complaining about wearing a mask for a few minutes while they are at Wal-Mart, spend numerous hours at a time in the woods with a mask covering their faces while hunting. Serious hypocrites.

Nope.....never wear a face mask standing on my dog box! Those whitetails dont care bout no covid, they too busy trying to shake those hounds and dodge those bullets!

foxfire2dirtracing
07-11-2020, 07:10 AM
Wacky Waldo’s World !! It’s a shame his mother didn’t have any kids that lived!

Barbecueboy
07-11-2020, 09:29 AM

Sitting in a tree stand over a corn pile isn't hunting......it's ambushing IMO.

STRONGERTHANDIRT
07-11-2020, 09:55 AM
Land of the free, home of the brave...not for long if Biden wins. In some states we are already there.

TS FAN
07-11-2020, 02:05 PM
The racist Biden wins. First and second amendment history!!!

AS for wearing or not wearing masks, no way to enforce it outside.

Buford.Justice
07-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Sitting in a tree stand over a corn pile isn't hunting......it's ambushing IMO.

In a just world, the animals could shoot back!!!

Buford.Justice
07-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Land of the Free, home of the brave.
The Mask prevents u from spreading a disease that u already have.
The Mask dosen't prevent u from getting the disease.
The disease will probably be around until the end of time just like the flu.
So.............u can go outside and do everything u want normal...........or live your whole life wearing a mask in a life that never was..inside..............your choice.
The man above mentioned REdneck............ I can tell u our thoughts..........DEATH FIRST....

The masks have become mostly a political statement and a visual picture of a diseased world that is truly unsafe{at least that is what they want you to beleieve.). This is all a deception as even doctors are guided by political views rather than reality and the truth.

As long as enough people remain decieved then these diseases can and will be used by politicians to gain more power and control over the people. As this won't be the last time they will try this.

Many people have been duped and fooled by a virus that is nothing more than flu virus. They are falsely claiming deaths to COVID that the flu would have went ahead and caused to many elderly people.

2020 will determine if this nation remains for the people or not. Don't let evil and wicked politicians and elites get away with this.

Put the masks away unless you personally believe that they could possibly do some good. For the most part, I don't believe they do much good to people other than ones with a political agenda. They have turned it into this agenda on purpose.

Soon you will hear about a "third wave". See how the game is played?

Rajflyboy
07-11-2020, 04:57 PM
The problem is there is NO social distancing at most dirt tracks. The good thing about the USA is that if you don't like the policy, then you can stay home or go to a track that does not require them.This x 1000 👍

TerryM
07-11-2020, 05:11 PM
The political idiot is back lol.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Buford.Justice

You are a total moron!

tsand
07-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Trump said he'd never wear one. Guess who was wearing one in public today

EddieBuck
07-11-2020, 08:56 PM
A judge ordered that the dem governor's regulations towards race tracks was unlawful and blocked them. This is all just political theater to see what dem's can get by with. Next up is the over regulation of firearms and making pedos part of the LGB---whatever they are now. Enjoy the Apocalypse and try to catch a race or two prior to Earth's final destruction.

50Dixon50
07-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Absolutely not this is America land of the free so if I choose to wear one fine but don't try and force me to.
NOT going to happen

tsand
07-11-2020, 10:06 PM
I remember years ago people were saying there's no way they are going to make me were a seat belt. If they make it a law with fines or jail time you will wear it or face the consequences.

Raceready
07-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Buford.Justice You are a total moron! Maybe only in your opinion !!!!!!!!!!

foxfire2dirtracing
07-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Yes-I know that!

Bob Hubbard
07-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Who called the Saturdays race a rainout …. Lucas oil or King …

HIGH ROLLER
07-12-2020, 01:46 PM
I remember years ago people were saying there's no way they are going to make me were a seat belt. If they make it a law with fines or jail time you will wear it or face the consequences.

Yea people got to wear a mask and they act like its going to kill them to do so.. fk just wear it when needed and b glad ur alive

BloomerWon
07-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Yea people got to wear a mask and they act like its going to kill them to do so.. fk just wear it when needed and b glad ur alive

Seriously here... YOU do not need anything obstructing your air intake! You need every bit of oxygen in you head you can get!! That mask is only going to speed up your already rapidly declining thinking ability...

Where's my dam sammich???

Chop Chop hahahahahaha..........

Buford.Justice
07-12-2020, 07:10 PM
A couple of these guys could use an attitude adjustment. hehe

HIGH ROLLER
07-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Seriously here... YOU do not need anything obstructing your air intake! You need every bit of oxygen in you head you can get!! That mask is only going to speed up your already rapidly declining thinking ability...

Where's my dam sammich???

Chop Chop hahahahahaha..........

Toasted tuna ok or do u want your favorate!

Rajflyboy
07-12-2020, 07:53 PM
The masks have become mostly a political statement and a visual picture of a diseased world that is truly unsafe{at least that is what they want you to beleieve.). This is all a deception as even doctors are guided by political views rather than reality and the truth.As long as enough people remain decieved then these diseases can and will be used by politicians to gain more power and control over the people. As this won't be the last time they will try this.Many people have been duped and fooled by a virus that is nothing more than flu virus. They are falsely claiming deaths to COVID that the flu would have went ahead and caused to many elderly people.2020 will determine if this nation remains for the people or not. Don't let evil and wicked politicians and elites get away with this.Put the masks away unless you personally believe that they could possibly do some good. For the most part, I don't believe they do much good to people other than ones with a political agenda. They have turned it into this agenda on purpose.Soon you will hear about a "third wave". See how the game is played?Buford again hits a home run with his thoughts 👍

Bob Hubbard
07-12-2020, 08:02 PM
The amount of fans in the stands determine if its safe to be at the races …. If the stands are full than I guess the people have made their choice ...

TS FAN
07-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Bob, Florence said they will make an announcement Monday concerning the Sat rain out.

Waldo
07-13-2020, 06:37 PM
Fox fire. go suck a big one.
My mom had kids that lived.
#2 You don't have to wear a mask anywhere.

Waldo
07-13-2020, 07:07 PM
90 percent at least at the track I went to this Saturday night. I would say around 2,000 people. I saw maybe 15 people wearing masks. Not gonna happen.