Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: its on

Default its on

enough is enough , time to make a real statement , and not a gift of a boat load of cash

Things are in good hands and sometimes things just have to be done.

Just for the Record, MSNBC and CNN anchors and guests are siding with Iran. Poor Iran according to them they lost their leader to the mean reckless Donald Trump. I never thought I would see the day that networks news orgs would openly resort to treasonous positions. They have not yet even seen the intelligence as why this was done. Iran has been pushing and pushing and its time it stopped. Trump was patient, but it didn't work.

Note to Iranians...….better sleep with one eye open!

fwiw...….The last few days, telemarketers quit dialing my number!...….Hmmmmmm!!!

Note to Iranians...…..Remember what happened to Ghadafi when Reagan was president?..... You better take cover!

Drop a MOAB on one of those sights where they “haven’t been enriching uranium “ for the last 5 years and see just wrong the former HNIC was about that !

My guess is IRAN will come to the table with our outstanding President. He has buckled them to their knees with sanctions and now took out their big dog strategist. They are broke and things are going to get worse if they don't wise up. NO nation building, let them fight among themselves and then come to the table.

there leader telling there people , " we slapped them in the face " , lol , SS and kid might have felt it , but i didnt feel a thing , 4 missiles exploded in the air and the rest didnt do any thing , now the dems are doing there best to make a negative out of this , I say BS , pure political just like the impeachment ,

Saw a report this morning that Iran is claiming to have killed 80 "terrorist" in the attack.

The good Mr. Trump is telling them Iranians that they can just kiss our azzes ! !

SS and kid might have felt it

I bet them 2 liberal pansies liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    there leader telling there people , " we slapped them in the face " , lol , SS and kid might have felt it , but i didnt feel a thing , 4 missiles exploded in the air and the rest didnt do any thing , now the dems are doing there best to make a negative out of this , I say BS , pure political just like the impeachment ,
    Nope never felt a thing. Not sure why I would. I'm no fan of Iran.

Mike Lee the worst ever briefing he has ever been part of. Ihttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-mike-lee-worst-military-briefing-ever-iran wonder if Trump will blame Obama for that one lol

Trump's team said they would make something up. Really now. Don't take my word listen to Senator Lee.

Theyre killing babies in incubators!

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...issile-strike/

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Mike Lee the worst ever briefing he has ever been part of. Ihttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-mike-lee-worst-military-briefing-ever-iran wonder if Trump will blame Obama for that one lol

Trump's team said they would make something up. Really now. Don't take my word listen to Senator Lee.
    Mr. Lee used to be one of the best. Don't know why he would want to allow some worm in congress to tip off the enemy.

Just food for thought.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ran-war-096359

Here's a food for thought Lurker:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...demeaning-iran

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Mr. Lee used to be one of the best. Don't know why he would want to allow some worm in congress to tip off the enemy.
    That should tell you something about the briefing if he is saying something negative about it.

The WORST ever briefing he's been a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    SS and kid might have felt it

I bet them 2 liberal pansies liked it!
    Nope never felt nothing. All good hear Miss. Your about to feel it though lol

how did you dems like the show Iran put on with missiles obummer paid for with US tax payer money ? the great Iranian nuclear deal , what a huge F up , but thats ok , the Don will make it right....

Nope never felt a thing. Not sure why I would. I'm no fan of Iran.
    then you are OK with what trump did then , right?